from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Make easy, delicious, edible goo with only 3 ingredients! This is a goo you can eat and play with. When it gets hard heat it up and start all over again!
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) corn syrup
- Add the water and sugar in a pot over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add the corn syrup to the pot. Continue stirring constantly until the mixture is “goo-like”.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Cool completely.
- Play, create, and eat!
- How to Make Wheat Paste
- How to Make Slime Without Borax
- How to Make Sticky Goop
- How to Have Fun With Slime Mould
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make Sugar Goo. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.